Public Square Rosary Rally
Sacred Heart Cathedral Catholic Women’s League hosted its first ever Rosary Rally to coincide with the national campaign of Canada Need Our Lady to take back the public square. Though many were invited, few attended on the Saturday of the Thanksgiving Weekend. This day is chosen as it is nearest Saturday to the 102nd anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun (October 13, 1917). At noon as busy traffic passed Third and Columbia, Catholics sang Immaculate Mary and O Sanctissima and prayed the Angelus, Rosary, Litany of the Blessed Virgin and others for the 2019 Intentions for the Public Square Rosary Crusade which included:
– To show God and His Blessed Mother our love and veneration, we offer this rosary rally as a special public commemoration of the 102nd Year Anniversary of Our Lady’s apparitions at Fatima.
– Through the most Holy Rosary, we ask Our Lord and Our Lady for the conversion of Canada so that it may fulfill its historic mission.
– To stop the waves of sacrilege, blasphemy and anti-religious hatred within our society.
– That our national leaders would seek to honour God’s Law and pray for the wisdom and knowledge necessary
to solve Canada’s complex problems.
– For the urgent triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in Canada and the world especially as a result of our massive prayers and acts of reparation offered at these 102nd anniversary rallies.
nIn reparation for the countless sins which are committed daily against the most Sacred Heart of Jesus and the most Immaculate Heart of Mary.
– For the Catholic Church. May Our Lady grant it victory over its enemies, declared and undeclared.
See www.CanadaNeedsOurLady.org for more information. Plan to hold your own Rosary Rally or join with another group next year.